Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome

Hi everyone this is all about my life with two girls! I am Jennifer and I have two beautiful girls. One is 4 1/2 the other is 2 months. This blog is all about everyday life with a baby, a kid, our everyday life. I own my own photography business the rest of the time I stay home with my girls. Which is rewarding and stressful at the same time but I wouldn't have it any other way. Ever since I had my youngest a whole 2 months ago I have became obsessed with all things baby. Lots of these things are new since my oldest was born but then there is a lot that I simply didn't know about. I didn't have a group of mom friends and I wasn't in any moms groups. This time I am in a few moms groups, have mom friends and joined our local MOPS group. Who are we well.... That is an ever going question. We breast feed and I like to wear my baby. We do not cloth diaper. I plan to make my own baby food. I have a obsession with diaper bags and bags in general. And most importantly I have been obsessed with YouTube and videos on there from moms about life and kids! Especially kids stuff. Therefor I decided I love baby stuff love learning new things and talking about life with kids why not share it with others. I plan to show you all what stuff I love, how I do things, how to make things, and let you into our life with two girls. Welcome to our world! Let jump right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment