Sunday, November 17, 2013

IPSY November 2013

Man I stink at keeping up with this blog. I have great intentions but... Well life happens!

I came home last night from my first family photo shoot with a family of 4 and had my IPSY bag on my porch! 


Great bag in my opinion! 

Check out the bag itself. I am not a gold girl but this will be supe cute for Christmas or mate in the diaper bag. However I am sure once my 4 year old sees it I won't have it any longer. 


Great stuff this month!

1. 
Nailtini nail polish in champagne love it will be trying it soon!! 

Have been wanting a shade like this. 

2. 
Be a bombshell lip crayon in hot damn 
 
I was wanting to try a bright red for the holiday season! 

3. 
Star looks eyeliner in topaz 

This is the 2nd silver eyeliner I have gotten from a beauty subscription. I love the idea but have no idea how to wear it. Any advice?

4. 
.em Michelle Phan lip stick in nude. So pretty for a neutral lip! 

5. 
Pixi bronzer in subtly sun touched can't wait to try it! 

6. 

Galaxy chic eyeshadow from bhcosmetic in Aphrodite 

Not a color I would usually wear but excited to try it!!

Great bag this month. It's my first IPSY bag. If you are interested in getting an IPSY subscription yourself please comment and I will send you a link to sign up. Of coarse you don't have to use my link but I sure would appreciate it! 

Have a great Sunday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment